What do we need to bring?
This list is for guidance only: not all the items are required for every trek and in all seasons. If in doubt as to what to bring contact Ahmed once your trek is confirmed.
Essential items for most treks are highlighted in the list.
- sleeping bag (sleeping mats are provided),
- stout walking boots,
- water purification tablets to treat river water (bottled water can sometimes be bought),
- warm clothing (preferably layers rather than one thick item),
- sun cream/block and sun hat
- swimming gear (for Lake Ifni and mountain pools),
- day pack (about 30+ litres),
- water bottle (1 litre minimum),
- walking pole(s),
- hat and gloves (especially early and late season),
- anorak (waterproof jacket and trousers).
- toilet paper.