Atlas Mountain Trekking - A First Timer's Guide
Click on the links below to find out about one family's experiences and recommendations for a Trek in the Atlas Mountains.
Sharon and her family are from New Zealand and have been travelling the world with their two children.
Sharon has been writing a blog about their "Free Range Family".
When they reached Morocco they decided to do a trek.........
This is their summary of their experience of Trek Atlas
Overview – What we Loved About Trek Atlas
* It was a private tailored tour and we were able to take the kids
* Communication was excellent, quick and easy
* The tour was door to door and only 90 minutes from Marrakech
* Ahmed our guide is from the village and took us off the beaten track
* Value for money was fantastic in relation to other tours
* There is a strong commitment to sustainable tourism with Trek Atlas
* Read more reviews for Trek Atlas on TripAdvisor