How To Book
- First of all browse and choose a trek you are interested in.
- Contact us via our enquiry form to discuss your trek and check availability.
- Once the details of your trek (duration, route and number of people) have been agreed, we will make a provisional booking, giving the dates and cost. To confirm your booking we ask you to pay a small deposit . Our prices are in euros, but we also accept payment in MAD (Moroccan dirrhams), pounds sterling or US dollars.
- The Moroccan dirrham is a closed currency and can only be bought in Morocco. However, there is no restriction on the amount of foreign currency you can bring into Morocco.
- The deposit is paid through bank transfer. Details will be sent to you when you make your booking.
- The remaining balance (total cost minus your deposit) is paid in Morocco – again in MAD, euros, sterling or dollars – at the beginning of the trek.
Details we need from you
- The trek code of the trek you are interested in (all the walking treks have a trek code (eg. TREK A))
- Your preferred dates
- The number in your group
We will then send you a provisional booking confirming the dates and cost.
If you are uncertain of any of the details mentioned above or would like to customise a trek then feel free to contact us and we can advise you.
We will reply to you as soon as possible. Occasionally there may be a delay at busy times.