What is included in the price?
- Transfer from Marrakech at the start and transfer to Marrakech at the end of the trek
- Accommodation on the trek. This is in tents (usually summer only), in Berber houses or refuges (depending on the trek chosen)
- All meals on the trek. Meals are freshly prepared and cooked and are typical Moroccan dishes (tajine, soup, couscous) Soft drinks, tea and coffee included with all meals
- The services of a qualified, experienced English or French-speaking mountain guide.
- Mules and muleteers and cook. The mules carry your heavy luggage (a rucksack or holdall is recommended). You only need carry a day pack
(pick up where possible from your hotel)